- ½ cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Hemp Hearts raw shelled (hemp seeds)
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ⅓ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Sunflower Seeds
- ⅓ cup Coconut Chips
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Line a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Stir, set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add sunflower seed butter, melted coconut oil, sugar-free syrup, and vanilla.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir.
- Microwave again for 30 seconds if your sunflower seed butter is too hard to combine.
- You must obtain a thick brownish paste.
- Pour the seed butter mixture onto the dry ingredients and combine with a spoon until the mixture covers all the dry ingredients evenly.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared loaf pan, and firmly to compact the granola bar mixture.
- Freeze 20 minutes to set.
- Take out of Freezer and cut into separate bars or prepare the chocolate drizzle.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl.
- microwave in 30 seconds bursts or use a saucepan under medium heat.
- Take the bar out of the freezer and drizzle the melted chocolate on top and put back in the freezer for 2 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Cut into separate bars.